This summer Chateau Foods and I are hosting a Summer Recipe Challenge using our world’s best Mini Potato Dumplings . We have 11 of our favorite food bloggers using the minis to create their own unique inspired creations. The competitors have until June 30th to create a dish using 15 ingredients or less and one that takes less than 30 min to prepare. We will update this page as the recipes come in!
Our first entry is from @food_a_love_story on Instagram. Check out his Instagram for more beautiful food. Click his name 👆🏼to see !
His recipe is for this delicious Pea And Pancetta Mini Dumpling Dinner !
The recipe is as follows :
Our second entry is from our friend in Las Vegas @topnosheats, follow her on Instagram by clicking her name! Brigitte made this awesome Taco Skillet using the dumplings ! What a creative and delicious idea! Her recipe is below the picture !
- Half onion
- 1 pound of ground beef.
(You can use ground turkey or chicken).
- Your favorite taco seasoning.
- 1 can of beef broth. (chicken or veggie broth if ya don’t do beef).
- 1 can of RO-TEL. I used the Hot Habanera to give it that kick.
- 1cup shredded cheese. (But I don’t measure cheese cuz I LOVE it and just do handfuls)
- Scallion. Or whatever onion you have on hand.
- I garnished with Cilantro. But you can use Parsley.
- Dollop of Sour Cream.
- Half of Avocado. But seriously who measures Avocados.
- 🌟 Sauté onion.
- Add your meat, brown, add your taco seasoning 1 can of broth and one can of RO-TEL.
- In the meantime boil your water for the dumplings. Cook for about two min. I quickly crisped them in a diff sauté pan before adding to the meat skillet. After you have the whole fam in the one skillet. Cover, bring to a boil for a min. Then simmer for bout 15-20min. Garnish and serve.🌿 #EASYPEASY
Stay tuned for more Mini Dumpling Fun !!!