It was a Friday and I was craving pizza, I wasn’t in the mood to pay $25+ for a delivery so I decided to see what I had on hand that could cure my pizza craving. I decided to do a good ole Fridge Forage and found the ingredients to make this Garlic Bread Pizza. All it required were THREE ingredients, took very little time to prep and was ready to eat from start to finish in thirty minutes (maybe less). This is also a great recipe to use up that jar of sauce you know you have sitting in your fridge. Here is the quick “recipe” for Garlic Bread Pizza.
- 1 Loaf of Frozen Garlic Bread
- 1 C of Jar Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 to 2 C of Mozzarella Cheese
There is one key step to this recipe working out, you must pre-bake the garlic bread before topping it. Follow these steps to a great pizza dinner!
- Pre-bake your garlic bread according to package directions, but remove it from the oven a couple minutes before the directions say.
- Top with the spaghetti sauce and cheese, I used a little Italian seasoning on top but you don’t have to.
- Bake at 350 degrees until the cheese is bubbly and brown.
This is such an easy recipe for a quick dinner, just throw together a quick salad or add some fresh veggies to the pizza bread before baking to make it a complete meal. The kids will also love this for after school snack. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
For another great recipe, check out my recipe for Mashed Potato Bombs.