4 10 1/2 Ounce Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
2 Cups of Cooked White Rice
2 to 4 Lemons (depends your personal tastes)
1 32 Ounce Carton of Chicken Broth
2 C Lowfat Milk
1 T Dried Dill
1 T Oregano
1 tsp Rosemary
Salt and Pepper To Taste
• In a stock pot, empty the four cans of soup and whisk until smooth.
• Turn the heat on stove to low and whisk in the carton of chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
• Whisk well so the soup is smooth.
• Add in the herbs, salt and pepper.
• When the soup is simmering well, reduce the heat and add in the eggs, one at a time and whisk really well in between each egg. You should see the egg whites dispersed well in the soup.
• Let the soup simmer for 15 minutes.
• Add in the milk, whisk and remove from heat.
• Add in the lemon juice. I recommend adding the lemons one at a time and tasting in between until it has the lemon flavor you prefer. The soup is technically supposed to be very lemony.
• Stir in the rice.
• If the soup is too thick you can thin it out with more milk or broth.
• Serve with lots of black pepper.
I love to serve this soup with saltine crackers or a nice crusty bread. It keeps well in the fridge and it tastes even better the next day. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!