2 Pork Tenderloins
1/2 Red Onion, Sliced
6 Cloves Of Garlic, Sliced
Salt, Pepper, All Spice
4 Idaho Potatoes, Skin On, Sliced
4 to 6 T of Olive Oil
For The Glaze
4 T of Fruit Preserves, I used Blackberry
1/4 C Apple Juice
2 T Soy Sauce
- Make slashes all along the entire length of the tenderloins without slicing all the way through.
- Insert the slices of onions and garlic into the folds.
- Place the potato slices on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place tenderloins on top of potatoes.
- Cover the tenderloins with the olive oil, salt, pepper and all spice.
- Place the rosemary in between the tenderloins.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Roast at 375 degrees for one hour.
- While roasting, make the glaze, mix preserves, apple juice and soy sauce together.
- Uncover dish, make sure potatoes are soft, if not, cover and bake until potatoes are soft.
- Pour glaze over the meat, reduce temp to 300 degrees, and bake for another 30 minutes uncovered.
- Remove from oven , let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.