- 1 Package of Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 8ox Package of Shredded Cheddar, I used Sharp Cheddar
- 1/4 C of Tangy French Dressing (you can add more to taste)
- 1 T of Garlic Powder
- 1 C of Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Chopped Bacon, I used the pre-cooked kind. You can use Bacon Bits or Fresh Bacon too.
- 1/2 C of thinly sliced green onions, save a few for the top
All you have to do for this dip is combine all the ingredients. I used a whisk and was able to easily blend it all. Then let it sit in the fridge over night so the flavors meld. I served it with buttery townhouse crackers but you could use any crackers of your choosing.
This recipe will be a favorite!