- 2 to 3 cups of Mushrooms, patted clean and cut into quarters.
- 1/2 C Yellow Onion, Diced
- 4 T Olive Oil
- 2 t Paprika
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Package of Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 5oz Package of Goat Cheese, Softened
- 12 to 15 baguette slices toasted.
- In a bowl combine cream and goat cheese. Either by hand or with a mixer, blend together well until mixture is light and fluffy.
- In a skillet add the olive oil, Mushrooms and Onions.
- Sauté until onions are softened but the mushrooms still have some bite to them.
- Add Paprika and Black Pepper.
5. Top each baguette slice with the goat cream cheese mixture, top with warm Mushrooms.
6. You can also serve the components separately.