This simple Pork and Green Bean Stir Fry is light and delicious. It’s also really easy to make. The other great thing about it is that it can be modified to fit a lot of healthy initiatives like Keto and Paleo!
Serves – 2 to 4
Prep Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 Minutes
Level Of Difficulty – Easy
1 lb Ground Pork
1 Bag Of Fresh Frozen French Style Green Beans
3 Green Onions Slices
2 T Olive Oil
2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
2 to 4 T of Char Siu Sauce (Chinese BBQ Sauce)
- In a skillet add the olive oil and garlic.
- When garlic is slightly browned add the pork and sauté until its cooked.
- Its very important to break up the meat into a very fine crumble while cooking. I use a bench scraper to help break up the meat.
- Meanwhile boil a pot of water, add green beans, and boil for 5 minutes, drain well, set aside.
- Add the Char Siu Sauce to the meat and mix well.
- Next add the green beans to the pan and toss with the meat.
- Add the scallions.
- Serve on a plate and top with more scallions.
**If you cannot find Char Siu sauce you can use teryaki sauce, soy sauce or any other favorite Asian inspired sauce.