Guys this is an easy one. I made this recipe in my instant pot but it can easily be adjusted to a crock pot, simply cook on low 8 to 10 hours. Here is my Instant Pot Version.
2 lbs of Boneless Beef Short Ribs
1 bottle of good quality root beer, I used a hard root beer I found. (With alcohol)
1/3 C of Good Quality Soy Sauce
1 White Onion, Sliced
1/4 C Brown Sugar
- In a large bowl or container cover meat with all the ingredients.
- Let marinate over night.
- Place meat and sauce into your instant pot, bring to a simmer and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn Instant Pot to meat setting and pressure cook for 40 minutes.
- Remove meat from pot and shred with a fork.
- Place meat back into pot and pressure cook for 10 more minutes on meat setting.
I served these sliders on mini brioche dinner rolls with a horseradish cream sauce that I purchased.
Again if you use your slow cooker just cook on slow and low for 8 to 10 hours.