These mini potato dumplings from Chateau Foods Inc. make this dish delicious. It is a simple side dish for Summer that the family won’t be able to get enough of. It just takes a few simple ingredients to make it. Check it out:
- 1 packages of Chateau Mini Dumplings, prepared according to package directions and cooled.
- 4 T of Mayo
- 2 Ears of Fresh Sweet Corn, Kernels Removed From The Cob
- Slat, Pepper, Chili Powder
- 4 T of Parmesan Cheese
The steps are simple:
- Saute the corn in olive oil until browned and add salt, pepper, and chili powder to your liking.
- Then toss the dumplings, corn and mayo together until coated.
- Top with the parmesan cheese.
The kids literally stood at the counter and devoured this dish. I had to make a second batch. I will be adding this to our regular rotation.
You can find these dumplings online HERE or at your local Jewel Grocery Store if you are in Chicago. They make a great accompaniment to any meal or a meal in itself.
For another great recipe for a Summer side, check out my recipe for LINGUINE SALAD