Spicy Chicken & Stir Fry Noodles
I came across KA-Me products when I was perusing the ethnic food aisle at my local grocery store. I loved the ease and convenience of the products as well as the amazing flavors and quality of the products. When KA-ME reached out to me about doing a paid partnership it was easy to say yes because I already knew my readers/followers would love to create an Asian inspired meal that was quick, affordable and had ingredients that are easily accessible to everyone. I came up with this Spicy Chicken and Stir Fried Noodles recipe using some basic ingredients from KA-ME including:
In addition to the KA-ME products all you need for this recipe is a pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, black pepper, corn starch and peppers of your choice. The steps are super simple as well. Let me walk you through them,
I cube my chicken up in bite sized pieces. I like to use chicken tenders because they are easier to process and take less time to cut up.
When your skillet is nice and hot with the oil you can add your chicken and stir fry until fully cooked. In the recipe I suggest removing your chicken and cooking your peppers, but if you want to save time and you like your peppers a little on the crunchy side, you can add your peppers to the chicken and cook for a few minutes before following the next steps.
I cannot tell you how impressed I am with these ingredients and how this dish turned out. I recently just realized that KA-ME means The Key to Asian Made Easy, and I cannot agree more. I was craving Asian take out for days and was so happy to have been able to make this at home at half the cost. I really look forward to making more recipe with KA-Me brand. I know that you will all love them too.
For more information and recipes, head to the KA-ME website !
I created a printable and easy recipe card for you to use below. Thank you for reading and happy cooking and eating!
- 1 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3 Tablespoons of Ka-Me Brand Rice Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons of Ka-Me Brand Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Black Pepper
- 1/4 C of Corn Starch
- 1 to 2 Cups of any kind of pepper, we used Fresno Peppers, you can use Red Peppers of you don't like a lot of spice
- 1 3oz Package of Ka-Me brand Spicy Honey Garlic Sauce
- 1 Package (2 pouches) of Ka-Me Brand Hokkien Stir-Fry Noodles
- Cut your chicken breast into bite sized cubes and add to a bowl.
- Toss with black pepper and the corn starch.
- Dice your peppers into bite sized pieces or slice into rings. Whichever is your preference.
- In a skillet add a couple of tablespoons of your sesame oil and let this get hot.
- Add your chicken to the skillet and stir fry until fully cooked.
- Remove your chicken from the skillet and add the rest of your sesame oil.
- Add your peppers and stir fry until they are soft.
- Add your rice wine vinegar to the skillet and use your spatula to release the bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add your noodles to the pan and stir fry with the peppers and the bits, in the sesame oil, then add your chicken to the pan and toss everything together.
- Add your Spicy Honey Garlic Sauce to the skillet and toss your peppers, chicken and noodles until they are coated in sauce and stir fry for a few minutes until the noodles are slightly crispy.
You can add additional veggies to this dish like green onions, other types of peppers, onions, water chestnuts, mushrooms and broccoli. You can also sub the chicken for your favorite protein or make it vegetarian.