If I’ve said it once I’ll say it again, I cannot bake ! But people need to eat dessert after one of my fantastic meals, so I’ve been on the hunt for easy low bake or no bake dessert recipes. I think I found the perfect one for Summer! Strawberry Shortcake using 3 simple ingredients! Here they are:
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits, baked according to package and cooled
- 1 lb of Strawberries, cut into quarters and sprinkled with sugar
- 1 Package of Cool Whip
- It really doesn’t get any easier than this:
- Split the biscuits in half .
- Put a dollop of cool whip on the bottom of the biscuits.
- Top with berries .
- Top with another dollop of cool whip.
- Place top back on biscuit.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
There you have it folks. A dessert recipe even I can follow. So simple, so fresh, so delicious!
I hope you enjoy!