Drive Thru Drinks
Let me start out by saying:
“Don’t Drink & Drive!” **Disclaimer** I made all of these “Adult” drinks, at home and enjoyed them in the Garden of Eatin. Also none of these restaurants were involved in this idea.
That being said, let me share with you a Tipsy Summer Project, three months in the making.
Drive Thru Drinks , Classic Fast Food Favorites, paired with my favorite libations.
Here’s a few of my favorites and my recommended boozy additions.
(Amounts vary by personal preference)
1. Arby’s Jamocha Shake
- Vanilla Vodka
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
2. Taco Bell’s Frozen Spiked Lemonade
- Plain Old Vodka
- Good Quality Tequila
- Watermelon Vodka
- Iced Tea Flavored Vodka (yes this exists)
3. Steak & Shakes Classic Vanilla Shake
- Captain Morgan Loconut
- Malibu Rum (trust)
4. Classic 7/11 Frozen Coke Slurpee
- Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- Jack Daniels
5. Starbucks Matcha Lemonade
- Green Chartreuse (splurge)
- Lemon Vodka
- Malibu Rum
For Some DIY Frozen Drink Fun
Now off to continue my life’s work! Cheers 🥂