Buffalo Bbq Chicken Tenders
I was making a crockpot meal for dinner tonight and I didn’t anticipate it taking as long as it did. This left me scrambling for something to make for dinner. I had some boneless, skinless chicken tenders that were defrosted and have had chicken wings on my mind so I decided to make some Bbq Buffalo Chicken Tenders for dinner. These Buffalo Bbq Chicken Tenders took no time at all to prepare and very few ingredients.
Here is what you will need to prepare the Buffalo Bbq Chicken Tenders
- 10 Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenders
- 4 to 6 T of Corn Starch
- 1 C of Your Favorite Buffalo Wing Sauce, I used Moore’s Marinades
- 1 C of Your Favorite Bbq Sauce, I used Moore’s Marinades
- 4 T of Oil for frying, I used Vegetable Oil
- Ranch and Honey for Dipping
- 2 T of Dried Parsley
You will also need a ziploc bag , cookie sheet covered in tin foil and a skillet to make this recipe. The steps are easy.
- Add the chicken tenders to a ziploc bag and add the corn starch.
- Heat the oil in your skillet and preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Cover a cookie sheet in tin foil and brush some oil on the foil.
- Add the tenders to the skillet 5 at a time and brown on both sides.
- Remove the tenders when they are browned and place on the cookie sheet.
- Repeat the browning step with the second batch of tenders.
- Place the remaining tenders on the cookie sheet.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven for 1o minutes.
- Remove from the oven and brush one side with the buffalo wing sauce.
- Place in oven for ten minutes, after ten minutes flip the tenders and baste the other side with the buffalo wing sauce. Place back in oven for ten minutes.
- Repeat the same steps with the bbq sauce.
- When the sauce is baked on the tenders, remove from the oven and let rest for ten minutes before serving with honey and ranch dressing.
*all ovens vary so you may need to adjust your temp setting so your tenders do not burn.
These tenders make a great snack, dinner or treat while watching football. If you do not like things spicy you can use any sauce of your choice. Kids and adults alike will love this dish and you will love the easy recipes.
I hope you enjoy!
For another easy dinner check out my recipe for the Best Tomato Soup!