I love making these potatoes as a side to my corned beef when I am not in the mood for boiled potatoes. They are super easy to make and not to mention delicious. They taste great as leftovers with a fried egg on top too!
- Feeds 4 to 6 People
- Prep Time – 10 Minutes
- Stores Well In Fridge for 3 to 5 Days
- Level Of Difficulty – Easy
2 Large Russet Potatoes, Sliced Thin
1 T of Caraway Seeds
2 T Dried Parsley
4 T Green Onions, Sliced Thin
2 Cloves of Garlic, Slivered
1/2 Stick of Butter, Sliced
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Layer potatoes in a cast iron skillet in a circle pattern. If you don’t have a skillet, use a pie pan.
- Top with butter and seasoning and garlic.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes, check to make sure they aren’t burning, finish cooking until crispy on the bottom.
- Top with green onions.
These make the perfect component for my Corned Beef and Cabbage Sandwich
For this recipe, click HERE