This is a Tipsy Family Favorite. We have this at a lot of our parties. It is a simple recipe to make and cost me about $9 to make. I did not invent this recipe. It has been around for as long as I can remember. Here is what you will need to make it :
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- 2 packages of cream cheese
- 1 packet of ranch salad dressing seasoning
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 C of broccoli crowns, minced
The steps are super easy.
- Spread crescent rolls on a round or square baking sheet. I cover my pan in tin foil. Make sure you press the dough until it’s one cohesive sheet. Take a fork and poke holes all over the dough.
- Bake in a 350 oven for about 15 to 20 min.
- Combine ranch packet with the two cream cheese and blend well.
- Let the crescent roll crust cool. When it’s cool spread the cream cheese all across.
- Top with broccoli, you will have to press it into the cream cheese.
- Top with shredded carrots, the the cucumber slices.
- Season the top with all purpose seasoning and some dried dill or parsley.
I like to refrigerate this for a couple hours and then I cut into small manageable squares.
I hope your family loves it as much as mine does !
For another great appetizer check out my recipe for TACO SALAD