The salty and sweet components in this salad make it a great lunch or supper. It’s important to buy a good quality Bleu Cheese for this salad to make it next level status. You need very little Bleu Cheese so don’t be afraid to splurge.
Serves 2 to 4
15 Minutes to Prepare
Stores well for a couple days in the fridge
Level Of Difficulty – Easy
- 3 Nectarines, cut into slices
- 4 Plums, cut into slices
- 1/2 Cup Salted, Shelled Pistachios
- 1/3 Cup Good Quality Bleu Cheese, Crumbled
For The Dressing
- 1/2 C White Vinegar
- 3 T Honey
- 1/4 C Olive Oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Toss all the salad ingredients together.
- Whisk dressing ingredients well.
- Pour dressing over the salad.
*Other stone fruits do really well in this salad like peaches or cherries. If you don’t like Bleu Cheese a good quality ricotta is also a great topping. If you use ricotta, don’t toss cheese with the salad, use as a topper.