This salad has made an appearance at every family party for as long as I can remember. My family, on one side, is plain Jane all the way so I keep the veggies on the side. Feel free to add them to your salad if you wish.
- Serves 10 to 12
- Prep Time – 30 Min
- Stores for 3 Days
- Level of Difficulty – Easy
1 lb Ground Beef
1 Taco Seasoning Packet
1 16 oz bag Taco Flavored Shredded Cheese
1 Head Of Iceberg, washed and shredded
1 bottle of French Dressing or Russian
1 C Diced Tomato
1 Bag Of Doritos Crushed
*any other veggies you want to add
- Brown ground beef and season with taco mix as directed on package. Let taco meat cool completely.
- Break up Doritos and toss with lettuce, cooled beef , tomato and shredded cheese
- Add in entire bottle of French dressing, toss to coat.
- Let refrigerate for one hour before serving.
- Feel free to add Scallions, avocado, cucumber , or any other veggies you see fit, or serve on side.