- 1 16 oz Package of Frozen Peas, Thawed, Rinsed & Drained
- 1/2 C Seasoned Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 C Olive Oil
- 1/4 C Minced Onion
- 2 T of Dried Parsley
- 1t of Black Pepper
- Place Peas, Vinegar and Olive Oil in a blender or food processor. Pulse a few times until they are mostly puréed with some Peas remaining intact. You can also just smash with a fork.
- Add Onion, Parsley & Black Pepper.
- Refrigerate in a container overnight.
- Serve on toasted baguette.
The sweet and salty taste of this Bruschetta is fresh and delicious. You can also top softened goat cheese with the Pea Bruschetta for a summery appetizer!!
Serves 4 to 6 people