This Whipped Goat Cheese with Sweet Chili Sauce and Apricot dip is so unique and delicious and it is unlike anything you have made before. It is perfect for parties, potluck, bunco or any occasion where you feel like eating cheese.
Here are the ingredients:
- 8oz of Goat Cheese, Softened. I use two of the 4oz packages from Aldi
- 1 8oz Package Of Cream Cheese, Softened.
- 1/3 C Dried Apricots, Chopped Small.
- 1/2 C Thai Sweet Chili Sauce, I get mine in a jar in the Asian Food aisle.
- 2 t of Red Pepper Flake
- 1 t of Flaky Sea Salt
I used a food processor to make this dip. You can chop the apricots by hand and use a hand blender or mixer to make the dip.
- Add the apricots to a food processor and pulse until they are finely chopped. Remove from processor and set aside. No need to clean the processor.
- Add the softened goat cheese and cream cheese.
- Begin combining on a medium setting and add about 1/4 of the Thai Chili Sauce and the Red Pepper Flake and Sea Salt.
- Set food processor to high and whip together until you see the mixture light and fluffy.
- Spread the mixture in a medium-sized glass dish with edges and leave a small indentation in the middle.
- Spread the thai chili sauce in the indentation.
- Top the dish with the apricot crumble.
This dip can be served right away or refrigerated overnight. The dip should sit out for at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve with your favorite cracker. I used pita crackers. Enjoy being the most popular person at parties once word gets out that you make this dip!
For another great recipe, check out my post for Shishito Peppers with Aioli.