6 Large Russet Potatoes, Peeled, Diced
2 C Veggie, Turkey or Chicken Broth, (I used Beef, and it was a mistake)
1 Stick of Butter
4 T Salt
1/2 C Milk
Salt & Pepper
- Fill a large bowl with potatoes and cover with water, add in about 4 T salt.
- Let Potatoes soak at least 4 hours in the fridge.
- Drain Potatoes.
- Add Potatoes to the crock.
- Add Stock
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Drain excess liquid from crock.
- Add in butter and milk and mash in crock.
- Crock can be used to keep potatoes warm.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
**I used my Instant Pot setting. I followed all the same steps except instead of using the slow cook setting, I used the Stew setting for 30 minutes.