Meatless Monday never looked so good. I researched and tested countless ways to make a perfect baked potato and found the best way is, as usual, the simplest.
Here’s what you’re going to need:
- 4 Russet Potatoes, Washed
- 1/4 C Olive Oil
- 2 T Kosher Salt
- 1 T Black Pepper
Here’s what you need to do:
- Wash and dry the potatoes. Prick the potato all over with a fork.
- Place tin foil on a cookie sheet, and preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Brush the entire outside of your potato with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the entire outside of the potato with salt and pepper. Don’t be afraid to be generous.
- Bake potatoes for 75 Minutes at 375 degrees.
- Remove from oven, slice down the center and press the ends together. Be careful it will be very hot.
What I like to do is serve these potatoes with all he fixings in little ramekins on the side. Like a mini baked potato bar.
It’s a fun and delicious way to go meatless and have fun. It’s also a super affordable recipe!