- 1 16oz Container Sour Cream
- 1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
- 1 C Guacamole (I use ready made)
- 1 C Refried Beans
- 2 C Taco Cheese
- 2 C Shredded Lettuce (optional)
- 1 C Cherry Tomatoes (quartered)
- 1/2 C Minced Scallions or Chives
Mix Taco Seasoning with Sour Cream. Refried Beans, Guacamole and Sour Cream on a serving platter in any order. I prefer the beans as the base.
Top with the Cheese, Lettuce and Chives.
The lettuce can be added as a base or on top before adding the cheese and tomato. I find if it’s going to be sitting out the lettuce gets soggy so in this picture I used lettuce leaves as a base for the platter.
Serve with Tortilla chips.