This stuff is known around The Tipsy Family as Liquid Gold. I was given the recipe from a cousin of Mr. Tipsy, but I’ve made my own adjustments over the years. This will be your new favorite pasta recipe. Guaranteed!
1 Pound Of Italian Sausage, I used spicy, Removed From Casings
2 Jars of Marinated Artichokes
1 Stick Of Butter
2 Jars of Meat Spaghetti Sauce
1 C of Cheap Vodka
1 C Heavy Cream
2 Cups of Parmesan Cheese
Black Pepper and Red Pepper Flakes to taste.
- Brown sausage in the stick of butter.
- Add the jars of marinated artichoke hearts and sauté.
- Add the vodka, bring to a simmer and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add in the jars of spaghetti sauce. Simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Stir in the Cream and then the Parmesan Cheese Until Melted.
- Add black pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Serve with your favorite pasta.