Tipsy’s Top Five Ways To Style Your Thanksgiving Table For About $20
Obviously I like to make my Thanksgiving Table the centerpiece for my meal. After all, Thanksgiving is like the Super Bowl for food lovers. This year I wanted to incorporate food into the table-scape. I also wanted to try to do it all for around $20. I achieved my goal and wanted to share with you how I did it. Below are some tricks and tips so you too, can achieve this look for less.
- Purchase Holiday decor after the holiday at a steep discount and pack away for the following year.
- Shop Aldi or Jewel for flower bouquets. Both have gorgeous flowers for under $5 a bunch and you can mix and match to create stunning bouquets.
- For Thanksgiving decor I buy pumpkins and gourds on Halloween or right after when they are discounted drastically. The pumpkins and gourds you see in my table-scapes I purchased for well under $10.
- The Dollar Store is your friend! Some of the stuff can be tacky if it’s too much of it. But using some Dollar Tree stuff with a mix of fresh flowers and saved classic decor can affordably up your table-scape game.
- Use food to decorate your table and home and you can eat it after! I plan to use the pumpkins and the Brussels Sprouts when I’m done displaying my decor.
In My Decor I Used:
- 2 Medium Sized Pie Pumpkins
- 4 Small Pumpkins
- 1 Fairy Tale Pumpkin
- Mix of 4 to 6 Gourds
- 1 Bag of Brussels Sprouts
- 1 Mixed Bunch of Flowers From Aldi
- 1 Decorative Turkey I reuse every year
- 3 plastic mini pumpkins I reuse
- 2 Leaf Garlands I purchased from Dollar Tree
- 1 Roll of Decorative Burlap I purchased from Hobby Lobby
Below you will see the five different looks I created using most of the same components listed above, in different ways.
All I need to do is add in my china settings, some un-scented candles, and the food, my table is complete! I set up my table about a week before the actual Holiday and it makes for a pretty setting to look at and enjoy while you prepare for the big day!
You must log in to post a comment.