I love dip. Are there people who don’t? I wanted to make some dips for over the Fourth of July holiday so I started pinning ideas I liked. I saw several dips I was intrigued by. One that I kept seeing over and over was a dip for Doritos. Each recipe was different so I decided to take ingredients from each one that I liked the best and came up with my own version. This dip take little to no time to prepare. Here is what I used :
Full, Printable Recipe
- 10 Slices Of Bacon, Chopped. I bought the pre-cooked bacon, but you can make your own.
- 1 small can of Chopped Green Chili’s
- 8oz of Sour Cream
- 8oz of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Packet Of Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 teaspoons of Garlic Powder
- 1t Of Chili Powder
- 2T Green Onions, Sliced Thin
- There are no steps, all you have to do is throw it all in a bowl (except the green onions) and combine well. I used a whisk and whipped it until it was smooth. But you can use a hand mixer too. Top with Green Onions before serving.
I refrigerated this for one hour before serving. It went so well with the Doritos. My family literally devoured it in about a half an hour.
I hope you enjoy making this and eating it!