Raspberry Delight Jello
Raspberry Delight Jello
This Raspberry Delight Jello is the stuff Jello dreams are made of. This raspberry delight jello is made with raspberry jello, vanilla ice cream, raspberry sorbet and fresh raspberries. It creates a silky and delightful jello that is heavenly to eat. The perfect light and fruity dessert, or the perfect side to a heavy meal. You can serve this with whipped cream to add more creamy cool flavors.
There is a full, printable and Pinterest Pin-able recipe card at the end of this post. The recipe is super easy to follow. I will just add a few pictures and info before the recipe card. If you would like to follow me on Pinterest, CLICK HERE.
Creamy and Smooth
The addition of the raspberry sorbet and the vanilla ice cream give this a delicious creamy yet refreshing flavor and texture. I like this brand Talenti, as it is very fresh and fruit forward. I knew it would be perfect in this recipe and I was not wrong. Any vanilla ice cream will do, but I do encourage you to use a very creamy and rich one.
- 2 packages of Raspberry Jello (3 ounces each)
- 1 Pint of raspberry sherbet or sorbet
- 1/2 pint vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups of water
- Approximately 2 cups of fresh raspberries
- Mint for garnish optional
- Whipped Cream for garnish optional (see recipe linked in post for make ahead whipped cream)
- Bring two cups of water to a boil.
- Add the Jello packets, whisk until dissolved completely.
- Add the pint of raspberry sherbet. I bought a really good quality one by the brand Talenti. Linked in post. Whisk until melted into the Jello.
- Add the 1/2 pint of vanilla ice cream, I also bought a better quality one so that it was extra rich. Whisk until completely melted.
- I used a vintage jello mold that I use. I spray it with Pam spray to prevent sticking. You can use a bundt pan and spray it as well. You can also use coconut oil spray. You can also just make this in a bowl or a glass dish if you don't want to make a mold.
- Add the fresh berries to the mold or glass dish. Reserve some for garnish.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours. Overnight is even better.
- When you are ready to remove from the mold or bundt pan. Fill a bowl with warm water. Quickly submerge the bottom of the mold into the water for just a second or two. Place a plate or plater over the mold and flip over.
- Garnish with raspberries and mint. Serve whipped cream on the side.
- If you make this in a bowl or a glass dish, top with some dollops of whipped cream and add the berries and mint.
- I would suggest not plating this until right before serving.
- You can make this a couple of days in advance.
Whipped Cream would be great on this jello. You can make my make ahead whipped cream to top this Jello.