This recipe is my easy go to chicken recipe for the instant pot or the crock pot. I made this one in the Instant Pot but I will post the adjustment for using the crock pot at the end of the recipe.
This is a real time saver and it makes a healthy weeknight meal.
Ingredients For The Chicken
- 6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 Packets of Goya Sazon, with Tomato & Cilantro Seasoning
- 1 14.5 Ounce Can Of Diced Tomato with chilis
- 1 Can of Water
- Add the chicken thighs to the instant pot.
- Season with the Goya Sazon.
- Add the tomatoes and one can of water.
- Set your instant pot to the meat setting and cook on high pressure for twenty minutes.
- When the timer goes off, release the steam and shred the chicken with a fork.
**If you use a crock pot, follow the same steps and cook on low in your crock from 8 to 10 hours.
For the Burrito Bowls
- 1 Box of Goya Yellow Rice, prepared according to the box.
- Prepared Guacamole
- Prepared Salsa
- Shredded Cheddar
- Sour Cream
- Spanish Style Beans
- Shredded Lettuce
I love to serve this buffet style and everyone can build their own bowls. Its a fun way to have a family weeknight dinner and the leftovers make a great salad the next day.