Prep Time – 10 Minutes
Level of Difficulty – Easy
– Keeps One Week In Fridge
– Freezes Well
2 lbs Ground Beef
2 Yellow Onions , Diced
2 Green Peppers, Diced
1 Packet Of Onion Soup Mix
1 C of Beef Broth
2 Cups Of Velveeta, Cubed
Couple of shakes of Garlic Powder
1 T corn starch dissolved into hot water.
- In a skillet in cooking oil sauté onions and peppers until soft.
- Crumble beef into skillet and brown.
- Drain fat if needed.
- Add in onion soup mix and beef broth and let simmer 15 Minutes.
- Add in garlic powder.
- Add in velvetta cheese and stir until melted.
- Add in corn starch mixture and let simmer, stirring occasionally for 10 more minutes.
- Serve on brioche Buns.
- Top with cheese whiz, optional.